Our School Values
Our values are: thankfulness, fairness, forgiveness, trust and celebration
We aim for our values to impact how our children view and contribute to our community, our country and the wider world.
Our school will demonstrate our values by:
- Thankfulness- We aim to be thankful to God for the education and opportunities we receive, and to be thankful to one another for every valuable contribution that is made.
- Fairness – We aim to be fair where we value every person, made in the image of God, regardless of age, gender, ability, sexual orientation, background or religion.
- Forgiveness – We aim to reflect God’s love and grace as revealed in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, never settling for less than going ‘the extra mile’ in caring for others.
- Trust – We aim to trust in God and provide a safe and secure environment in which we can trust one another so that everyone feels valued and is able to share their opinions and grow in confidence.
- Celebration – Learning in God’s truth and love, we take pride in success and celebrate what we achieve together academically and creatively.