Facilities (Health & Safety) Manager
Start date: September 2021
Contract: 37hrs, Whole year, Permanent
Salary: TST Grade 9 (£32,234 - £36,922)
The local governing body of St Thomas’ Primary and The King’s are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic professional to lead facilities functions across both academies. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management of facilities and health and safety, in conjunction with the Business Manager and senior leadership teams of both schools.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Excellent experience of Health & Safety including premises and facilities management.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills.
- First class communication skills, both orally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- A problem solving and can-do attitude for the likely challenges ahead.
- The ability to support and mange a diverse team.
As a Church of England school with a strong Christian ethos, the Governors particularly welcome applications from candidates who are practising Christians.
Closing date: Friday 25 June 2021
Interviews: Friday 2 July 2021
To apply for this post, please download the application from our school websites (www.thekings.staffs.sch.uk) or (www.st-thomas-kidsgrove.staffs.sch.uk). Completed applications should be returned directly to the school by email/post, addressed to Miss M Till (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands.