Required for Immediate Start
After School Club Play Leader
Permanent, term time only (38 weeks)
12 hours per week
Grade 5 £5448 Actual Salary (FTE £20,043)
The governors are looking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Play Leader to join the academy team to manage the After School Club which operates between 3.10pm and 5.30pm each day during term time. The club caters for children on roll at school aged between 4-11years and is based within the school building.
The successful candidate will:
· Lead the day to day set up, management and organisation of the after school care provision
· Be a team player who is committed to the aims and ethos the academy
· Be flexible and confident in supporting children’s wellbeing and learning in an extended school setting
· Have a positive, consistent approach to behaviour management
· Be able to lead and motivate a team to deliver high-quality creative play opportunities
· Create and maintain a calm, welcoming, ‘home from home' environment
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit the academy - please telephone 01782 787099 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Tuesday 27th September 2022
Interviews: to be held week commencing Monday 3rd October 2022
Please post or email applications FTAO: Mr L Fry, Principal
St Thomas CofE Primary Academy, Poplar Drive, Kidsgrove, Stoke on Trent, ST7 4HT.
Telephone: 01782 787099