All teacher/ parent meetings this term will be managed and administered via an online parents evening system, SchoolCloud. This system allows parents to choose and book their own appointments, subject to availability, at times which are convenient to them throughout the day. The system also provides a video appointment facility. For the foreseeable future and for the safety of all concerned, St Thomas’ teacher/ parent meetings will be held online, with staff, parents and pupils meeting via remote video appointment.
In chronological order, the dates for the St Thomas’ teacher/ parent meetings of the 2021 academic year are as follows:
Monday 17th May 2021
Tuesday 18th May 2021
Wednesday 19th May 2021
Thursday 20th May 2021
Friday 21st May 2021
Monday 24th May 2021
Tuesday 25th May 2021
Please note the following important information:
- Prior to each evening, the online system will be opened to parents for the booking of appointments. This time window will be specified on an email, communicated via WEDUC, on the invitation letter that will be sent to the parents/guardians of all pupils
- Invitation letters will also be made available on the school website.
- A short guide on using the online booking system to add appointments is available on the school website here
- A guide on how to attend appointments over video call is accessible below
- For the teacher/ parent process to function smoothly, it is imperative that the school has been provided with an accurate, current email address for the primary parent/guardian contact of each pupil.
- If you do not have access to the internet, or have any questions, please contact the school.