40 Days of Kindness
During the period of lent, the whole school took part in our 40 days of kindness. Children were encouraged to 'go the extra mile' and do something kind each day to make someone else smile.
We had a different focus each week and each class produced videos, activities and posts on social media to share their theme with the school community.
- Week 1 - Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 taught us how to be kind to our friends and family.
- Week 2 - We created out own picture books for World Book Day built around the theme of kindness.
- Week 3 - Year 3 taught us how to be kind at school
- Week 4 - Year 4 taught us how to be kind to our planet
- Week 5 - Year 5 taught us how to be kind to ourselves
- Week 6 - Year 6 taught us how to be kind to our community